Applications for new students (Grades K-8) are available from the school office, or you can download the form.
- Parents complete the Admissions Application Packet
- Students are academically tested for placement
- Teachers interview the prospective student and submit a recommendation to the principal
- A conference with the principal takes place
- The parents are notified upon a final decision
For admissions information, please contact the school secretary, Mrs. Rosa Miramontes at 323-225-4177 or via-email.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please visit us at your earliest convenience.
- Completed Application
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of Communion certificate, if applicable
- Previous report cards or progress reports
- Verification of required immunizations
- Testing fee
- Interview with parents and students (as appropriate)
Admission to Sacred Heart Elementary School requires completion of a placement test that assesses the student’s basic reading, math, and grammar skills.
All new students are admitted on probationary status. Their progress is monitored weekly and reviewed at Progress Report time and at the end of each trimester for continued attendance.