Through our partnership with the Catholic Education Foundation, The Dominican Sisters Vision of Hope, and other charitable organizations and benefactors, Sacred Heart Elementary School is able to offer financial assistance to families who have shown documented financial need.
Financial Assistance Programs Available
- Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) Tuition Assistance Program
Award amount: $1,000 per eligible child
- Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) New Enrollment Initiative
For families new to Catholic schools; award amounts vary (based on income)
- Sacred Heart Tuition Assistance Program
Award amount: to meet documented need
How to Apply for Financial Assistance:
- Review the CEF Income Eligibility Requirements and complete the TAP or NEI application. Visit our office for assistance.
- Prepare copies of the required income verification, and turn into the front office. We will use this same application to verify your eligibility for any additional aid through our Sacred Heart Tuition Assistance Program.
- If you do not meet the CEF income requirements, but are in need of financial assistance:
Complete the Sacred Heart Tuition Assistance Application, provide copies of the required income verification, and submit to our office for review.
We look forward to assisting your family through the process of successfully applying for financial assistance. Please contact the front office at (323) 225-4177 or via-email if you have any questions or need guidance.