The Student Council is an integral part of the school’s total educational program. Leadership at Sacred Heart encourages the education and growth of Catholic values and supports the development of the whole person. It exists to promote good citizenship, encourage high standard in academics, and function in a manner whereby students feel free to discuss and take action on issues of interest or concern for them, their school, and their community.
The purpose of the Student Council is to direct the activities of the student body and to uphold and promote the Catholic spirit, ideals and values of the school.
2017-2018 Student Council Leadership Team
- President – Audrey Palacio
- Vice Presidents – Ashley Maciel and Karina Biel
- Secretary – Robin Hernandez
- Treasurer – Cassandra Medrano
- Religious Affairs – Amber Madrid
- Commissioners of Athletics – Jasmine Trujillo and Madilyn Domingo
- Commissioner of Spirit/Publicity – Alexandria L. Boyd
- Commissioner of Fundraising – Hennessy Rizo
- Commissioner of Community Affairs – Gianna Hernandez
- Commissioners of Ecology and Safety – Riley De Luna and David Escobedo
- Commissioner At Large – Carolina Torres
- Co- Moderators – Mrs. De Luna and Mrs. Torres